Amy Butler, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVECC
Critical Care, 24/7 Emergency Care, Extracorporeal Therapy
- ACVECC Board Certification, 2008. What is the ACVECC Board Certification?
- Residency in Emergency and Critical Care, Colorado State University, 2007.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Michigan State University, 2000.
- Small Animal Internship: University of Minnesota, 2001.
- Assistant Professor – Clinical – Emergency/Critical Care, The Ohio State University. 2008-2011.
- Director, Emergency/Critical Care, Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, Clarks Summit, PA.
- Professional interests include cardiopulmonary monitoring, sepsis, toxicology and feline urethral obstruction.
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society member.
- American Veterinary Medical Association member.
- Dr. Butler enjoys sailing, hiking, skiing, travel and spending endless hours renovating her historic home.