Brian Geesaman, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (SAIM)
, Internal Medicine
• BS – Elizabethtown College, PA, 2005
• DVM – Western University of Health Sciences, CA, 2010
• Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship, VCA Veterinary Referral and
Emergency Center, CT, 2010-2011
• Internal Medicine and Oncology Internship, Mississippi State University, College of
Veterinary Medicine, 2011-2012
• University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine, 2012-2015
• Dr. Geesaman has participated in research evaluating vitamin deciency in hyperthyroid
cats. He has published an article outlining a unique case of high potassium induced by
heparin therapy in a dog.
Areas of Special Interest
• Endocrine and gastrointestinal diseases.
download Bio PDF