Appointments &
Follow us:

The Avets Fund

Avets believes there are situations that would be less tragic for pets in our community if financial assistance were available. With this in mind, Avets has aligned with the AVMF’s Veterinary Care Charitable Fund to create The Avets Fund.

Our Reason

The Avets Fund exists to help dogs & cats that fall into one of three categories:

While the care of such cases is initiated at Avets, it is not a requirement that the funds be used solely in our hospital. The Avets Fund aims to provide grants not only to assist with care at our hospital, but also with follow-up care at primary care veterinary facilities.

100% of your tax-deductible donation is used to help animals in need. 92% of each donation is made available to The Avets Fund while the other 8% is donated to the AVMF’s Greatest Needs Fund. Unlike other animal assistance foundations, these funds do not pay for salaries, office supplies, fundraisers, or other expenses unrelated to care.

Mission Statement

Avets’ mission is to provide state-of-the-art medicine and compassionate care for pets and the people who love them.

We accomplish our mission by always adhering to our core values of:

Providing primary care Veterinarians and pet owners with convenient access and open and timely communication.

Treating pets and their owners as if we were in the same situation.

Advancing our medical expertise by continuing to seek and provide knowledge to ourselves and to others.

Taking pride and personal responsibility in the details of every task, while working in a team environment of mutual respect.

Providing a clean, comfortable and well-equipped hospital.