Brian Geesaman, DVM Diplomate ACVIM (SAIM)
Internal Medicine, Radioactive Iodine Therapy (I-131)
- DVM – Western University of Health Sciences, CA, 2010
- BS – Elizabethtown College, PA, 2005
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship, VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, CT, 2010-2011
- Internal Medicine and Oncology Internship, Mississippi State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, 2011-2012
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine, 2012-2015
- Dr. Geesaman has participated in research evaluating vitamin deficiency in hyperthyroid cats. He has published an article outlining a unique case of high potassium induced by heparin therapy in a dog.
Areas of Special Interest
- Endocrine and gastrointestinal diseases.