Anthony Calo, DVM, Practice Limited to Oncology
“My lifelong passion is to celebrate the human animal bond. The path I have taken to meet this goal is through the art and science of veterinary oncology.”
- Oncology Residency, Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2002-2004
- Clinical Training and Internship in Small Animal Medicine, The University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine, 1999-2000
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Ross School of Veterinary Medicine, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Science, Rutgers University, 1993
- Extensive training in feline mammary gland carcinoma, lymphoproliferative disorders, neuroendocrine tumors, and medical oncology at the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Dr. Calo has a special interest in the human-animal bond. His approach to veterinary oncology focuses on the medical aspects of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and radiation therapy.