Christopher Norkus, DVM, DACVAA, CVPP, DACVECC
Critical Care, 24/7 Emergency Care
- ACVECC Board Certification, 2018 What is the ACVECC Board Certification?
- Fellowship in Emergency and Critical Care, Allegheny Veterinary Emergency Trauma & Specialty (Avets), 2015-2018
- ACVAA Board Certification, 2015
- CVPP Certification, 2015
- Residency in Anesthesiology and Analgesia, Kansas State University, 2012-2015
- Small Animal Internship, The Animal Medical Center, 2011-2012
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Ross University & Cumming's School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, 2011
- Bachelor of Science, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 2004
- Veterinary Information Network (VIN) consultant
- Professional interests include novel pharmacological approaches, toxicology, acute and chronic pain management, veterinary education, critical care, high-risk anesthesia
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society member
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management member
- American Veterinary Medical Association member
- Dr. Norkus' professional interests include critical care, emergency care, anesthesiology, and pain management.
- Dr. Norkus enjoys cooking, cars, traveling, growing orchids, and aikido.